RULES & REGULATIONS
Before submitting the artworks, participants who are willing to take part in any events on our website (www.bangiyakalakendra.com) must agree to the following Rules & Regulations:
- The event is open to all amateur and professional artists around the globe.
- The age of participating artist should be minimum 18 years.
- The artworks maybe on any theme, any medium and any size.
- In order to enter the event, all entrants shall complete an online registration form and follow all directions therein. Artist should mention their own e-mail id in the registration form. Because all further corspondence will be conducted through the same e-mail.
- Artist warrants that all such information supplied is truthful, accurate, and not misleading or otherwise incomplete.
- All the art work submitted by the participants are their original work and are not copied from any existing artist, institution or organisation in any way. The artist is responsible for its originality and all copyrights belong to the artist. A third party (e.g. gallery, agent, or other representatives) may not submit work on behalf of the artist.
- Image size should be format of JPEG/PNG. The content of the image must be clearly visible and promptly differentiable. If the content of the image uploaded is not clear or hazy or blurred or visibly stamped by subsequent text, the image will not be registered in the event.
- If any participants want to showcase minimum 10 artworks along with the partication fees, then automatically it would be treated as a SOLO VIDEO.
- Payment process will be conducted after selection, not at the time of registration. We will get back to you through mail with the selection results and details of payment process within 10 working days. Payment for Indian artists, through Net Banking, Dedit Cards, Credit Cards, Wallets, UPI (GPay, PhonePe, PayTM etc.) & for Non-Indian artists, only through PayPal].
- Artists will be allowed to use their self-photo and artworks for the purposes of promoting the event including; catalogue, press and publicity in all online & offline territories. Copyright of all artworks remains the property of the artist. Any enquiries for copyright will be referred to the artist.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act, Bangiya Kala Kendra will hold the personal data of artists supplied on the Registration Form securely. The data will only be used in the process of administering the event and will not be transferred to any third party not directly involved in this event.
- Any image uploaded containing illicit content or pornography or communal or satanic content shall be not considered in the event and will be disqualified from further participation in any event organised by Bangiya Kala Kendra.
- You, the artist agrees to allow Bangiya Kala Kendra to archive the chosen artwork as part of the exhibition including both online and offline display. This art work shall be available for public viewing on our website (www.bangiyakalakendra.com) and official social media pages.
- Participation Fees is Non-Refundable for any reason.
- Bangiya Kala Kendra is only available for communication on official WhatsApp number +91 85529 18931 (ONLY TEXT, NO VOICE CALL, NO VIDEO CALL) and e-maild id: email@example.com
- Bangiya Kala Kendra reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to extend the closing date of entry of the event for a reasonable period of time.
- By entering the event artists are agreeing to all of the within conditions of entry. Bangiya Kala Kendra’s decision on all matters pertaining to the above is final. Bangiya Kala Kendra reserves the right, at any time, and from time to time to amend, modify, vary, or discontinue the terms of the event.